Friday 5 August 2011

Exhausted but happy

Today consisted of another journey to IKEA because the plonkers forgot an essential part we needed to complete our coffee table. So, you can imagine that I was SO upset that we had to go back! :DDDD But I did control myself and only bought a few little pieces like candles, flowers and some bed sheets :)

I then spoke to Mummy and found out that my Brother and 2 cousins are definitely coming to visit at the end of August!! My dad was coming anyway, but now they are coming too! It´s going to be awesome. They´ve managed to bag a really nice 3 bedroom apartment in Bairro and I can´t wait to show them the sights, the nightlife, the weather…

Well, that´s all for now. Time for a cup of tea :)

Oh I forgot…another bloody cockroach weaseled it´s way into my apartment last night…bastard! It´s currently hiding underneath my washing machine… Uugggh .. I shiver when I think about it :/ I hope it spontaneously combusts so I don´t have to endure the uncomfortableness of disposing of it….

No comments: